This page outlines the Warranty Conditions for all Monaro Screens products and installation
Monaro Screens Pty Ltd warrants to the original purchaser of products manufactured and installed by Monaro Screens that they will be free from defects under conditions of normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of installation or supply. This warranty takes into account industry standards and tolerances. Products not manufactured by Monaro Screens may have their own warranty cover. This warranty does not cover cracked, broken or chipped glass. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by matters outside of the control of Monaro Screens, including (without limitation) accident, alteration of the product in any way, fire, abuse, misuse, wear and tear or failure to follow our instructions with respect to cleaning or maintenance. The obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product or components found to be defective by Monaro Screens or duly appointed representatives. Under this warranty Monaro Screens shall not be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. When making a claim, full payment must have been made and proof of purchase will be required.
What is NOT covered in our Warranty?
The following are NOT warranty items.
- Damage to glass.
- Gaps between glass (tolerance allowed = 4mm to 8mm industry standard).
- Bowing in glass (tolerance allowed = 1mm bow every 350mm).
- Cracked, chipped or broken tiles.
- Damage to water pipes.
- Damage to any sealing agent on any surface.
- Damage to walls, floors or coverings.
- Water escaping due to wet seal issues.
- Water escaping due to gaps in glass and/or metal.
- Dropping/sagging of doors due to wall, floor or building movement.
- Complications with security door closing due to lack of maintenance – lubricating striker plates, wheels, locks, hinges or tracking or mis-treatment of doors (e.g.; slamming).
- Mirror “edge creep” (blackening of mirror edges)
Monaro Screens will take all care when manufacturing and installing products but will accept no responsibility for any of the above issues. Please check the Maintenance Checklist here before booking a maintenance call. It could save you money