Dear Valued Customers,
At Monaro Screens, our main priority during this difficult time is the health and safety of all our staff members and you – our valued customers.
As you are aware our industry has had some positive news which gives us a light at the end of the tunnel.
Unfortunately for Monaro Screens and our customers we are limited to what work we can and can’t do – this includes active orders in our system.
You should receive updated emails and/or texts – if you have not please contact email email@example.com to query your appointment.
Safety Actions Monaro are implementing:
- ALL staff are being encouraged to keep up their hand hygiene with supplied hand wash and sanitiser that is used frequently.
- ALL surfaces that are touched on site will be disinfected twice a day
- 85% of our staff has received at least their first covid vaccination.
- Installers have gloves/ masks/ sanitisers in all vans.
- Our team has been separated into TWO teams as a precaution should anyone meet a positive case, we still have another team to operate.
Sales and installation appointments that we CAN attend will be done so under a strict covid plan, this includes but is not limited to:
- Masks/disinfectant/gloves if required/sanitiser will be on board.
- Our staff member will call on arrive and ask for access and for you to isolate in a separate room for the entirety we are inside, once complete the staff member will call you from his/her vehicle to advise you and answer any questions you may have.
- ALL touch points will be wiped/sprayed down with disinfectant spray/wipes prior to leaving.
For those jobs we can NOT quote currently we can still provide approximate quotes should you get in touch via our website OR email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Thank you to all our loyal customers for your continued support. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter!