Dear Valued Customers,
At Monaro Screens, our main priority during this difficult time is the health and safety of all our staff members and you – our valued customers.
We are open for business and are taking every step to minimise the risk of exposure and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our showroom has now re-opened back to normal with a few rules that we have put in place to protect our customers and staff.
Safety actions during your time in the showroom:
- We are allowing only TWO customers at a time. Please ensure that you cooperate with the staff who will be there to assist you.
Customers will be supplied with hand sanitiser on the way in/way out.
We will be enforcing social distancing during your time in the showroom.
Safety measures in our factory/installers:
- ALL staff are being encouraged to keep up their hand hygiene with supplied hand wash and sanitiser that is used frequently.
- ALL surfaces that are touched will be wiped down twice a day.
- ONLY Monaro Staff are allowed in the factory area
- Social distancing has been set in place
- Installers have gloves/ masks/ sanitisers in all vans.
ALL STAFF will have their temperature checked DAILY to ensure nobody falls ill, should they have a abnormal temp they will be sent home.
Those who are vulnerable or who prefer to NOT have any contact but need home improvements we have now the option for ‘Contactless appointment’.
This facility will include;
- Initial consultation over the phone or Face time if required.
- Appointments will be booked at a convenient time and you can also choose to be out of the house or in another room whilst we measure.
- We will then wipe down any surfaces we have touched and leave the house.
- The rep will then contact the customer to finalise all details to quote.
- Should they proceed we will do exactly the same as above for the install (customer away/another room + wipe down all surfaces)
Thank you to all our loyal customers for your continued support. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter!